ACTSI Program Name Changes
The Atlanta Clinical & Translational Science Institute (ACTSI) announces name changes for six of its programs.
- The former Pilot & Collaborative Translational & Clinical Studies (PiCoTraCS) program will now be known as the ACTSI Pilot Grants Program.
- The Clinical & Translational Research Program for Pediatrics (CTRPP) has been renamed the ACTSI Pediatrics Program.
- The former Regulatory & Ethics Support & Knowledge (RESK) program will now be known as the Ethics & Regulatory Program.
- The Translational Technologies & Research (TTR) program has been renamed Research Technologies.
- The ACTSI Clinical Interaction Network (CIN) will now to known as the Clinical Research Network.
- The Community Engagement & Research Program (CERP) has dropped the ‘&’ and will be the Community Engagement Research Program.
- Finally, Governance, Administration, Planning & Communications (GAPC) will use ACTSI Administrative Home.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.